Pages

Monday 28 March 2016

New Artistic Inspirations Challenge - Anything Goes/April Fool


We've got a new challenge today on the Artistic Impressions Challenge Blog and our theme this week is 'anything goes/April Fool' - I've gone for the 'anything goes' option.  All the details about the challenge are here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


For my card I've used:

'Spring Rain' digi stamp from Star Stampz
papers from Craft Creations
sentiment stamp from LC Designs
stitched circle dies from Memory Box
stitched curved die from Lawn Fawn

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'come rain or shine'
613 Avenue Create - 'anything goes'
Jo's Scrap Shack - 'anything goes'
Simply Papercraft - 'anything goes'

3 comments:

  1. Super cute image and wonderful colouring. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Come Rain or Shine Challenge.
    Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Definitely reminds me of the Spring time! Thank you so much for joining us this week for our Funday Friday challenge!
    hugs,
    Jo
    xox
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Helen, love the layout and colours, thank you for sharing with us at Simply Papercraft - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...