Pages

Tuesday 22 March 2016

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Teenage Kicks


We've got a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'teenage kicks'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used:

'Mason's MP3' digi stamp set from Imagine That Digis by Kris
paper and gems from Craft Creations
washi tape
stitched circle die from Memory Box

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenge:

Craft Your Passion Challenge - 'anything goes'

2 comments:

  1. Very nice card and image thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Super cute Helen!~ love the color combo - great teen guy card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...