Pages

Thursday 17 March 2016

New CRAFT Challenge - Christmas


There's a new challenge today on the CRAFT Challenge Blog and this week we're making Christmas cards!  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors this week are:


and


For my card I've used:

'Little Penguins' digi stamp set from Pickled Pot Pourri Designs
patterned card from Kanban
sentiment stamp from LC Designs
gems from JJD Crafts

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Christmas Card Challenges - 'anything goes'

1 comment:

  1. Love this image, so fun with the lonnnnng hat! I haven't seen these images before so am off to check them out.
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and I hope you'll be back again.
    Marilyn S

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...