Pages

Monday 7 March 2016

New Creative Craft Cottage Challenge - Let's Get Sentimental (Second Card)


We've got a new challenge on the Creative Craft Cottage Challenge Blog today and our theme is 'let's get sentimental' - this is the second of twocards I've made for the challenge.

All the details about the challenge are here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors for this challenge are:


and


and


For my card I've used:

'Abi Ballerina' digi stamp from All Dressed Up
card blank, papers and gems from Craft Creations
Hero Arts sentiment stamp
Card Candi from Craftwork Cards

1 comment:

  1. Another Stunning card. Love the papers, they go so well. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...