Pages

Thursday 17 March 2016

New Cute Card Thursday Challenge - Easter


Our challenge this week on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge is 'Easter' - you can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is the wonderful:


For my card I've used the very cute 'Changing Tree Easter Embellishments' set from LC Designs - you can find it here on their website.  I stamped the background with the little egg stamp and then the main image with the three little chicks. 

I've also used:

Dinkies mini scallop card from LC Designs
sentiment stamp from LC Designs
stitched circle dies from Memory Box
blue card from Craft Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...