Pages

Tuesday 22 March 2016

New Digi Choosday Challenge - Flower Frenzy


Our new challenge at Digi Choosday has just started and this week our theme is 'floral frenzy' - you can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

You'll also find details of today's special discount code and all the information about the brand new 'feather in my cap award' for challenge entrants who enter our challenges using a Polkadoodles image.

For my card I've used elements from the 'Lily Love Bug' collection (available here as a CD and here as a download) to create my card.  I enlarged one of the flower embellishments to make a layer for my card and then added more smaller flowers and a sentiment to the topper.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafting With an Attitude - 'anything goes'
Craft Your Passion Challenge - 'anything goes'

10 comments:

  1. Too cute, can't help but smile when I see Lily Bug :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is an adorable card. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, love the layering :-) Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card Helen, thank you for sharing with us at Crafting with an Attitude - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely creation Helen, great layout. Hope all is well. Hugs:) Audrey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...