Pages

Saturday 12 March 2016

New Fantasy Stampers Challenge - Easter Parade


We've got a new challenge today on the Fantasy Stampers Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'Easter Parade'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

As soon as I saw these cute 'Chirpy Chicks' stamps from Clearly Besotted I couldn't resist them!  You get a great collection of little individual chicks plus sentiments.  The set is here on the website.

My card blank is from LC Designs and the papers I've used are from Craft Creations.

4 comments:

  1. Helen, how darling. Love your chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card and cute chicks thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great, fun card Helen, perfect for Easter.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute chicks love the card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...