Pages

Saturday 26 March 2016

New Fantasy Stampers Challenge - In the Springtime


We've got a new challenge today on the Fantasy Stampers Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'In the Springtime'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a stamp from LC Designs called 'Dinkies Wavy Sheep' which you can find here on their website.  The sentiment stamp is also from LC Designs here and the paper is from the Pretty Pastel Dots paper pack here.  I've used Promarkers to colour my stamped image.

This card is featured in the current issue of Simply Homemade magazine together with another of my cards using the same stamp.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Paradise of Stamps - 'spring'
Crafty Creations Challenge - 'spring fever'
Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'come rain or shine'
Passion for Promarkers - 'spring has sprung'

9 comments:

  1. Great fun Easter card Helen.
    Have a lovely Easter
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen this is a gorgeous card I love those wavy sheep they are so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen this is a gorgeous card I love those wavy sheep they are so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your magazine feature, Helen - it's a fab card design, and I do love those little sheep.

    Have a great Easter weekend.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute Helen and perfect for our spring theme over at Passion for Promarkers, sweet image and I love the the style of your card! Thank you for joining in the fun with us this week and good luck! :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable!! great papers and such a sweet image! how fantastic to be published too !! yaaaay!!! way to go!!!
    thank you so much for entering Paradise of Stamps challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CUTE card! Congrats on your magazine feature. Thank for joining in Simon Says Stamp Come Rain or Shine Challenge!
    Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous shaped card Helen. I love the cute image and your pretty papers. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week for Donna's 'spring has sprung' challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Helen,
    What a wonderful, fab & fun card. Love the springtime feel. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...