Pages

Wednesday 30 March 2016

New Ruby's Rainbow Challenge - Paper Piecing


There's a new challenge today on the Ruby's Rainbow Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'paper piecing'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used another of the new Dinkies stamps from LC Designs - this one is called 'Dinkies Chimney Sweep' and you can find it here on their website.  I've paper pieced his hat and trousers to match the card background and coloured the rest of the image with Promarkers.

I've also used:

Pastel Gingham paper pack from LC Designs
sentiment stamps from LC Designs
stitched circle dies from Memory Box
card and gems from Craft Creations

2 comments:

  1. A lovely card with a cute image! !

    Hugs and kisses from germany,

    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card dearie. Really love this image. Hugs X X x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...