Pages

Sunday 6 March 2016

The Robyn's Fetish Blog Challenge #306 - Tags - 6 March


The theme for our challenge this week on the Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog is 'tags' - you can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is:


And the prize on offer to the winner is - 2 sets of the winner's choice

This was a new company to me and I was interested to see what a great range of digis and clip art they have in their store which is here.

To make my tags I've used three images from the 'Kittens' Digital Stamp collection.  I used some pre-cut kraft tags and some tartan paper from Craft Creations.  I coloured and die cut each cat before added a larger circle underneath.  For something a bit different I attached the circles over the edge of the tags.  The sentiment I've used is from LC Designs.

4 comments:

  1. Three gorgeous tags Helen and just love the kittens. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, I love your tags. I never thought to put the kitties in a circle and offset them on the tags. That was a fabulous idea. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tags Helen, love the idea of placing them circles. Wonderful DT inspiration

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...