Pages

Sunday 1 May 2016

New Challenge at A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge - Anything Goes


The beginning of the month means a new challenge at A Bit More Time to Craft.  Our theme is always 'anything goes' and you can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

The very talented Lozzy who owns the challenge is now selling her digi papers here:

http://ninscraftsale.blogspot.co.uk/
Just click on the picture above to go to her store - make sure you go and have a look at all the great designs there.

For my card I've used:

digi paper from the 'Funky Ows' kit by Lozzy
'Blossom' digi stamp from Miss Daisy Stamps
papers and gems from Craft Creations
paper flowers from Poundland
Promarkers
oval Spellbinders dies

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

My Crafting Stories - 'flowers'
Creative Fingers Challenge - 'anything goes'

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card and great coloring! :) Thanks for sharing your creations with us at Creative Fingers! Hope you will join us again! Remember to check back to see if you are one of our winners too :)
    And I'm so sorry to be late commenting! Had a bad month healthwise.. PS: I got a sweet blogcandy if you wanna join in! ♥ Tindaloo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card you made, Helen.
    Thanks for sharing at My Crafting Stories, and good luck.

    Hugs,
    Merlina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...