Pages

Sunday 1 May 2016

New Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra


The start of the month means a new challenge over at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra challenge blog.  Our theme is always 'anything Christmas goes' and you can find more details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our wonderful sponsor is:


The Design Team get the chance to choose a digi stamp from Bugaboo for each month's challenge and this month I've picked 'Christmas Words - Snow' which you can find here on their website.

I've also used:

paper from Craft Creations
Promarkers
gems from my stash

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'anything goes'
 52 Christmas Card Throwdown - 'pick a previous chllenge - challenge 6 - snowmen' 
Crimbo Crackers - 'snowmen'
 Creative Knockouts - 'lots of layers'
Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'

8 comments:

  1. Helen, This is so sweet! I love how your design perfectly frames those adorable snowmen. And, thanks so much for the kind words you left when visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card and a great image.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your lovely inspiration for CHNC challenge extra for May xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favorite bugaboo images. I love the colors and the layers you used. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely inspiration with us at Creative Knockouts Lots of Layers Challenge.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coucou Helen, elle est trop mignonne cette carte, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52cct, biz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely superb card for your Christmas stash, Helen! I love how your subtle outlining of the image makes the white parts of it just POP! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super image and great colouring - perfect for the snowman theme. Thanks so much for playing along with our Pick a Previous theme at 52CCT this week! Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo . . . love that blue paper!! The image is very cute and so is your card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...