Pages

Sunday 1 May 2016

New Sisters of Craft Challenge - Anything Goes


We've got a new challenge today on the Sisters of Craft Challenge Blog and, as always, it's an 'anything goes' challenge.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this month is the wonderful:
We were able to choose one of their collections to work with and I picked the beautiful 'Floral Fancy' - it's available here as a download or CD room.

I cut out all the layers from the design I chose and added some dark brown paper round the design and some brown gems.
 Here's a view of the card from the side to show the layers:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...