Pages

Friday 17 June 2016

Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Post


It was my turn today to share a card on the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog and this is the card I've posted.

I've used the very cute 'Josh - Apple Tree' stamp which you can find here on the website and coloured the stamped image with Promarkers.  I've used four different circle dies to cut out the various layers for the card and added some red gems to finish it.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Simply Papercraft - 'anything goes'
As You Like It Challenge - 'favourite die' (my stitched circle dies - they cut perfect circles and add a little bit of detail and interest with the faux stitches)
 

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...