Pages

Thursday 2 June 2016

New 12 Months of Christmas Link Up - Silver and Gold


The beginning of the month means a new challenge on the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up Blog and this month our optional theme is 'silver and gold'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this month is the wonderful:


If you follow the optional theme of 'silver and gold', you will be in with the chance of winning a $15 gift card for Lunagirl.

For my card I've used:

'Christmas Children' digital collage sheet from Lunagirl
gold and silver paper from Craft Creations
silver gems

2 comments:

  1. ooooh! Gorgeous gold creation, Helen! So beautiful! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Helen. I love your placement of Luna Girl images, and that background paper by Lisa Decosse sends it over the top.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...