Pages

Tuesday 28 June 2016

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - CAS


We've got a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'clean and simple' - perfect for me!  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a digi stamp from Pink Gem Designs called 'Football Dave' which you can find here on the Pink Gem website.  I've coloured him with Promarkers and then added a sentiment from an old Elzybells stamp set.

I've finished the card with a black layer of paper and some black gems.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'
Craft Your Passion Challenge - 'anything goes'
Jo's Scrap Shack - 'anything goes'
Double D Challenge - 'one for the boys'
The Crafty Addicts - 'anything goes/hobbies'

4 comments:

  1. A great card - love the image you've used.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card :) Thanks for playing along with us over at Jo's Scrap Shack-Funday Friday Challenges
    Tina (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges. Happy crafting! Catherine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...