Pages

Thursday 16 June 2016

New Crafty Girls Challenge - Anything Goes


A new challenge has started today on the Crafty Girls Challenge Blog and as always, it's an 'anything goes' challenge - you can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

We don't have a sponsor this fortnight so our challenge is just for fun.

I've used:

'Sweet Blooms' digi stamp from Miss Daisy Stamps
paper from K&Co
Promarkers

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes' 
CCC Digi Creations - 'let's get sentimental'
I Love Promarkers -'for a child'
Creative Inspirations - 'spring into summer'
 

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet card. Love that image. Also a gorgeous die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Helen. The die adds a class of elegance on its own to frame a beautifully coloured image. The effect is gorgeousness! Happy Stamping! Love, Miss Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaw she is sweet! Love your coloring!
    Thanks for joining our challenge at Through the craft room door!
    Hope to see you back next week!
    Aly DT member TTCRD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so pretty, love the sweet image and soft pastel colours, thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...