Pages

Thursday 16 June 2016

New Cute Card Thursday Challenge - Little Bugs/Butterflies


A new challenge started today on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'little bugs/butterflies'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is:


For my card I've used two paper from the gorgeous 'Summer Butterflies' digi paper collection from the brand new We Are 3 - you can find the papers here.  The sentiment I've used is an old stamp from Heor Arts.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Craft Your Passion Challenge - 'anything goes'
Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Helen. The sentiment is perfect with the papers. The papers are gorgeous. Happy Stamping! Love, Miss Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so pretty. The colors and CAS design are lovely. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for posting you creative and very lovely art in the #234-#235 - Anything Goes Word Art Wednesday Challenge.
    Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...