Pages

Wednesday 1 June 2016

New Sparkles Christmas Challenge - Use Two Dies (Or More!)


The beginning of the month means a new challenge on the Sparkles Christmas Challenge and this month we're asking you to 'use two dies (or more) on your creations.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this month is the wonderful:





LC Designs is the new name for Little Claire Desings.

For my card I've used:

'Star of Wonder' digi stamp from LC Designs
sentiment stamp from LC Designs 
Lawn Fawn stiched hillside ide
Tiny snowflake die from Nellie Snellen
card and paper from Alisa

1 comment:

  1. It's so hot and humid today....I could actually use about 15 minutes of snowflakes, hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...