Pages

Sunday 19 June 2016

Robyn's Fetish Challenge #321 - Things With Wheels


The theme for this week's new Robyn's Fetish Challenge is 'things with wheels' - you can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is:


and the prize on offer for the winner is 3 digi stamps of the winner's choice from their Etsy shop

For my card I've used:

'Travel Bug' digi stamp previously available from A Random Fan
papers from my stash
Spellbinders dies
Promarkers

I'd like to enter my cards in the following challenges:

Crafty Friends Challenge - 'inspired by a song' ('We're All Going On A Summer Holiday')
The ABC Challenge - 'j is for just as you like it'
Crafting With an Attitude - 'anything goes'
Little Red Wagon - 'off we go'

5 comments:

  1. this is so lovely Helen - my Mother was a fan of this film when I was a little girl, so this is just one of those songs that stay with you!

    thank you for joining in with the Crafty Friends challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. I really like all the pile of suitcases on top of the car in this image. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week for our vacation theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I love the song with it. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends. Good luck in the draw and we hope to see you back again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Helen, cute image and love the layout! The sentiments are just perfect. Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge and good luck
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining the 'Inspired by a Song' challenge with your second gorgeous card... you have chosen a fab song too. Good luck in the draw and hope you will join us for our next challenge.
    Diane Louise (Team Leader, Crafty Friends Challenge Blog) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...