Pages

Friday 1 July 2016

New Pearly Sparkles Challenge - Glamourous Girls and Pearls


We've got a new challenge today on the Pearly Sparkles Challenge blog and this month our theme is 'glamourous girls and pearls'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a digi stamp from All Dressed Up called 'Looking Good' - you can find it here in the Etsy shop.   I've coloured the image with Promarkers and used papers from Craft Creations.  I've finished the card with some pink pearls.

2 comments:

  1. Morning Helen what a pretty card and your design is lovely.

    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Helen, love your image and your card design. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...