Pages

Friday 1 July 2016

New from Imagine That Digis - Mermaid on Rock


The wonderfully talented Kris from Imagine That Digis has come up with some more great new releases - two sets with a mermaid theme.

Today I'm showcasing one of the sets called 'Mermaid on Rock' which you can find here in the Imagine That shop - here's what you get in the set:


I've coloured the main image with Promarkers and then used one of the sentiments from the set.  My backing paper is actually from a Christmas pad by First Edition but I thought the colours and the little touch of silver was perfect for the mermaid.  I've layered the whole thing with silver paper from Craft Creations.

1 comment:

  1. Helen, I really LOVE your color scheme here - so pretty and different from all the blues and greens I've been seeing although they are all gorgeous. But this just has such a different feel to it, very calming - lovely card!! :) Thanks so much xK

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...