Pages

Friday 1 July 2016

New Pattie's Creations Challenge - Make a Splash


It's time for a new challenge on Pattie's Creations Challenge Blog and this month our theme is 'make a splash' - we want to see water in the image on your creation.  You can find all the details on the challenge blog here.

For my card I've used a digi stamp from Pattie's Creations called 'Seagulls Roost' which you can find here in her Etsy shop.  I've coloured it with Promarkers and then created a CAS card using some paper from Craft Creations.

2 comments:

  1. Helen,

    I just love this card and the colors that you chose to color my new image "Sea Gulls Roost".

    Hugs
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...