Pages

Wednesday 3 August 2016

New Ruby's Rainbow Challenge - Sail Away


A new challenge has started today on the Ruby's Rainbow Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'sail away'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Sadly, this is our final Ruby's Rainbow Challenge so it would be lovely to see lots of people taking part.

For my card I've used the 'Wavy Seascape' stamp from LC Designs which you can find here on their website.  The paper I've used is from both the full size and the dinkie 'At the Seaside' paper packs available here and here.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creatalicious Challenge - 'anything goes with option of sea/beach'
Paradise of Stamps - 'anything goes'

2 comments:

  1. An adorable card and image, dearie!

    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Hun.such a beautiful scene. Loved working with you at Ruby's rainbow. Hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...