Pages

Thursday 8 September 2016

A Blog Hop to celebrate Jenn Nilsson Art joining Miss Daisy Stamps!


Join our celebration with a Blog Hop as we welcome Jenn Nilsson to Miss Daisy Stamps! 
The PRIZE is a FREE image of your choice from Jenn Nilsson Art sold at Miss Daisy Stamps!

COMMENT on this post to show us that you were here, then hop along to YOUR NEXT HOP as mentioned at the bottom of this post. 

Contest closes Thursday, September 8 at 9:00 am EST. 

Here is a complete blog hop list in hopping order with beautiful creations showcasing the NEW RELEASE of Jenn Nilsson Art at Miss Daisy Stamps:

1.  Chrissy  

2.  Nancy 



5.  Helen  YOU ARE HERE

6.  Charlene

7.  Kevin


** When you get to the END, tell us your favourite Jenn Nilsson Art image. **

If you have followed the hop in its entirety you will qualify for a FREE image of your choice from Jenn Nilsson Art at Miss Daisy Stamps! 

 My card is with the featured image:  Patches Teddy 


Thanks for joining our celebration.

YOUR NEXT HOP is: Charlene

20 comments:

  1. OH, Helen!!! Your sweet bear card is so Adorable! I love what you created!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image. Love the coloring and the card's soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cutest of cute teddies, love your patches and love your colour theme.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this image, it's my favorite so far. Cute layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card with that cute image, Helen!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet and precious, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love your work, it is so tender the seal and the colors you have given are ideal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute. This is my most favourite digi from Jennifer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card. Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awe super cute card and I adore the image, layout and paper you used.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet image! Your card is adorable! I'm enjoying the hop - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. He is so adorable Helen and love how you did the background with the papers..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! Love the image and colours.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Helen I like the sweet image and the colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't think I've done a blog hop before Helen so I'm really enjoying this one. All the images I've seen so far are really sweet and teddy is no exception. I collected teddies for a while so am drawn to teddy cards (and cat cards of course)! I need to make a new baby card soon and this one has inspired me and given me ideas!!! Love the colours. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. So sweet, Helen! I love the soft colours you used to show off that adorable teddy bear! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is gorgeous Helen! I adore Jenn's cute bears! Hugs Julie xox

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this image and your great card! I am a big lover of Teddy Bears.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is beautiful Helen. I always admire your style of designing cards. The colours are lovely with this sweet teddy bear. Love the stitching lines - they give the card an extra special touch of love and sweetness. Thanks for adding a hop for everyone! Happy Stamping! Love, Miss Daisy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...