Pages

Monday 26 September 2016

New Crafting from the Heart Challenge - Anything Goes


We've got a new challenge today on the Crafting from the Heart Challenge Blog and, as always, it's an 'anything goes' challenge.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is the wonderful:


For my card I've used one of the latest outline stickers from LC Designs.  This one is called 'Santas' and you can find it here on the LC Designs website.  I stuck the design on to white card and then coloured it with Promarkers.  I then put some of the Sparkle Glitter Sheet (here from LC Designs) over the top.  

The paper I've used on my card is from the LC Designs 'Christmas Jewels' paper pack which is here on the website.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I love red colour and Santa Claus image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cute Christmas card Helen. Love the image and glitter. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi helen a fantastic make.
    Thank you.
    Hugs
    Fiona walker x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...