Pages

Wednesday 7 September 2016

New Create and Inspire Challenge - Anything Goes


We've got a new challenge today on the Create and Inspire Challenge Blog - we're an 'anything goes' challenge so everyone can enter.  All the details about the challenge can be found here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:

For my card I've used a digi stamp from Lacy Sunshine called 'Peace on Earth' from the Angel Kisses Collection - you can find it here on their website.  I've gone for a monochrome colour scheme with Promarkers and the paper I've used is from Lili of the Valley.

1 comment:

  1. Helen, this is absolutely gorgeous! Love the soft brown color.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...