Pages

Wednesday 7 September 2016

New Creative Craft Cottage Challenge - Spots and/or Stripes


We've got a new challenge today on the Creative Craft Cottage Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'spots and/or stripes' - all the details about the challenge can be found here on the challenge blog.

We have two great sponsors for this challenge:

http://www.doctor-digi.com/
and

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/alldressedupstamps

For my card I've used a digi stamp from All Dressed Up called 'For You' which you can find here in their Etsy shop.  The papers I've used are from Craft Creations and I've finished the cards with some Papermania gems.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

I Love Promarkers - 'spots and/or stripes'
Sunny Day Crafting - 'anything goes'
Crafty Gals Corner Challenge - 'let's hear it for the girls'
Craft Your Passion Challenge - 'anything goes'

3 comments:

  1. Helen, this is incredibly adorable! Thanks for linking up at Sunny Day Crafting.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautifully coloured image and great card design . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck Ginny DT forI ♥promarkers My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner! Jeanie, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...