Pages

Thursday 8 September 2016

New Cute Card Thursday Challenge - Animals/Creatures


We've got a new challenge today on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'animals/creatures' - for all the details, have a look here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is the wonderful:


For my card I've used a digi stamp from All Dressed Up called 'Home Sweet Home' which you can find here in their Etsy shop.  I've coloured the image with Promarkers and added some pearls and some gingham paper from Craftwork Cards.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'
Craft Your Passion Challenge - 'anything goes'
Craft Rocket Challenge - 'anything goes'
My Crafting Stories - 'anything goes'

5 comments:

  1. Stunning card Helen! Really love the purple colors and your gingham print here! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, Claire DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Helen: Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges! - Patti (CYP DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...