Pages

Thursday 22 September 2016

New Digital Delights Challenge - Anything Goes


There's a new challenge today on the Digital Dellights Challenge Blog and, as always, it's an 'anything goes' theme.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

You will have three weeks to add your project for a chance to:  win a Digital Delights gift voucher, be selected as one of our Top 3, be invited to be a Digital Delights Guest Designer.

For my card I've used a very cute digi from Digital Delights called 'Fall Loving Scottie' - you can find him here on the website. 

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used papers from Craft Creations and some gems from Paper Mania to finish my card. 

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...