Pages

Tuesday 6 September 2016

New from We Are 3 Digital Paper - Once Upon a Time


Brand new from We Are 3 Digital Paper is the beautiful 'Once Upon a Time' digi paper collection.

There are two different options available.  First of all, if you'd like the mini paper collection (which I've used for my card above) it's available here.

If you'd like the full collection which includes these two papers plus six more, it's available here.

For my card I've also used a digi stamp from Pink Gem Designs called 'Ollie on Branch' which you can find here on their website.  I layered the digi stamp on to the paper and then coloured in the image with Promarkers.

If you haven't yet joined our We Are 3 Digital Paper Facebook group, have a look here to become a member:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1691218457798137/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...