Pages

Tuesday 6 September 2016

New Julia Spiri Challenge - It's Our Blogiversary!!


It's our Blogiversary at Stamps by Julia Spiri!!  




And so - it's time to celebrate!!

First of all, we have a great new challenge for you - the theme is 'anything goes' with the optional twist of 'boxes'.  All the details and lots and lots of inspiration can be found here on the challenge blog.

The winner will receive 2 images but if the random winner has used a Julia Spiri image you will get 4 images and a possible GDT spot for a future challenge.

I made a box and a matching card.

Here's the box:


In the collage at the start of this post you can also see the lid and a close up of the main image which I covered in glitter ink.

And here's my matching card:




For this, I combined various poppy images together to form a circle.

All the beautiful images I've used are from Julia's 'Watercolour Poppies Flowers' clip art set which you can find here in her Etsy shop.

And to complete our celebrations, Julia is giving away a freebie in our Facebook group - have a look here:


1 comment:

  1. This is a gorgeous project Helen. I love that box I need to know how you made that lol!!! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...