Pages

Saturday 3 September 2016

New Pattie's Creations Design Challenge - Back to School


A new challenge started yesterday on the Pattie's Creations Design Challenge Blog and this month our theme is 'back to school'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a digi stamp from Pattie's Creations called 'Mr Bookworm With Apple' - you can find it here in Pattie's Etsy shop.  

I also used a sentiment stamp from LC Designs and papers from Craft Creations.

2 comments:

  1. I love that you put stitching on the card, perfect sentiment too!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen,

    This is sooo cute! I love the colors you chose too and how you colored my image...

    Hugs
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...