Pages

Thursday 1 September 2016

New Pearly Sparkles Challenge - Masculine and Pearls


We've got a brand new challenge today on the Pearly Sparkles Challenge and this month our theme is 'masculine and pearls'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

The card that I'm sharing is another one that I created for the upcycling demonstration that I gave recently at the stamp club I belong to.  This one was created using waxed paper.

I applied Distress Ink direct to a piece of card and then sprayed water over the top.  I then scrunched up a sheet of waxed paper, straightened it out and placed it over the card.  I used a brayer to flatten the paper to the card and then removed it before dabbing the card with kitchen towel.

I overstamped the background using a stamp from Paper Mania and then added a sentiment stamp from LC Designs.  I coloured some white pearls with a black Promarker and used those in the corner of the design.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...