Pages

Sunday 18 September 2016

New Robyn's Fetish Challenge #334 - Anything for Fall


We've got a new challenge today on the Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog and this we're looking for 'anything for fall'.  All the details about the challenge can be found on the challenge blog here.

Our sponsor this week is:




Their online store can be found here.  They are offering our lucky winner their choice of 3 sets from the store.

For my card I've used the 'Apple Shaped Card' template from The Cutting Cafe which you can find here on their website.  You get a folded shaped card and a full apple shape to put on the front of the card.  The leaf is also part ofthe set.  Everything on my card was cut out by hand and then I used a stamped sentiment on the front to complete it.

2 comments:

  1. I love the apple shaped card, Helen! A simple and very effective card!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The apple is just adorable for a fall birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...