Pages

Thursday 22 September 2016

The New Jennifer Nilsson Art Digital Designs Team!!


Today I'm very excited to share the news that I am part of the new Jennifer Nilsson Art Digital Designs Team!!  It's a brand new Design Team so we're all starting out together and I'm really looking forward to being part of the team.

All the details about the new team can be found here on the blog.

And this is my first card as part of the team:


I've used the very cute 'Gift of Love Snowman' which can be found here on the Miss Daisy Stamps website and here in Jennifer's Etsy shop.

I've coloured the image with Promarkers and used Spellbinder dies to cut my layers and an X-Cut label die for he sentiment.

5 comments:

  1. So adorable. Love the image. Congrats on the new team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Helen on your new Dt post. Adorable card. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Helen on your new DT position..gorgeous cute card, I love snowmen..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Evening Helen what a cute card and i love the image you have used.
    And congratulations on your new DT post well done.

    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helen, Always something so sweet, you have done it again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...