Pages

Sunday 16 October 2016

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra - Mid-Month Reminder


It's time for our mid-month challenge reminder on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra - our challenge is always 'anything goes' as long as it's Christmas or winter related.

The original challenge post for this month with all the details is here and you can find all the mid-month inspiration here.

For my card I've used a stamp from LC Designs called 'Dinkies Nativity' - you can find it here on their website.  The sentiment stamp is also from LC Designs here.  The paper I've used is from Dovecraft.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! And that background paper is fabulous and perfect for this image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful nativity card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...