Pages

Saturday 1 October 2016

New 12 Months of Christmas Link Up - Anything Goes


It's time for our new challenge on the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up and this month our theme is 'anything goes'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this month is the wonderful:


For my card I've used a Crafty Sentiments Desings digi stamp called 'Harriet - Cold Christmas' which you can find here on the Crafty Sentiments Designs website.

The paper I've used is from the 'Snowfest' digi paper selection from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles.

1 comment:

  1. Helen, Harriet looks so cozy on your card. Love all your die-cut framing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...