Pages

Thursday 27 October 2016

New CRAFT Challenge - Add Ribbon, Sparkle and Shine


There's a new challenge today on the CRAFT Challenge Blog and this week we want you to 'add ribbon, sparkle and shine'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors this week are:


and


and


I've used a digi stamp from Bugaboo called 'Little Penguin Winter' - you can find him here on their website.  I coloured the digi with Promarkers and then put some Sparkle Glitter Sheet (available here from LC Designs) over the top before die cutting it.  Here's a close up of the image to show the sparkle:


The paper is from my stash and I've added some red ribbon and Card Candi to finish the card.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafting by Designs - 'get ready for Christmas'
Allsorts Challenge - 'sparkle and shine'

5 comments:

  1. Helen this is so cleverly crafted. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOTS of glitter - you had to be finding it in your underwear after making this card, hehe. It is sure beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pretty card and lots of lovely glitter, many thanks for joining in with our 'Sparkle and Shine' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, very pretty and shiny, thank you for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing with Allsorts challenge this weeks and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...