Pages

Wednesday 23 November 2016

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Snowman


A new challenge has just started on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'snowman' - you can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

As soon as I saw the challenge title I knew which digi stamp I was going to use!  This image from Pink Gem Designs is just perfect for the challenge theme - it's called 'Cheers Chilly' and you can find it here on their website.

I've coloured the image with Promarkers and used some paper from a Lili of the Valley pad.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crimbo Crackers - 'anything goes' 
Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes' Love to Craft Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
Crafting With An Attitude - 'anything goes'

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous Christmas card! Love the image and simple but classy design. Thanks for joining us at Love to Craft! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! What a fun image! Love this festive card! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
    Crafty hugs,
    Ema

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...