Pages

Monday 14 November 2016

New Cutie Pies Challenge - No Designer Papers


We've got a new challenge today on the Cutie Pies Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'no designer papers'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is the wonderful:


For my card I've used a digi stamp from 2 Cute Ink called 'Winter Cardinal' - you can find it here on their website.

I coloured the digi with Promarkers and added a sentiment from LC Designs. There's also a little bit of glitter glue on the snow on the branch.  I embossed the white card using a Cuttlebug embossing folder and added some pearls to the embossed snowflakes.  Finally I added some ribbon and red gems and layered with red paper.


Have you seen the new Christmas With the Cuties Challenge yet?  Make sure you go and have a look here and join in with the first challenge on Monday 28 November!

5 comments:

  1. Great card Helen, super embossing and love the cute robin. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Helen and thank you for giving Christmas with the cuties a mention xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen, your card is so darling, love that image. Great snow with the sparkles on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous embossed background! I've never thought to do ribbon like you've done...I'll need to borrow that idea! And the layering on your card makes this little bird the center of attention! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet Helen...Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...