Pages

Sunday 15 January 2017

GDT Card for The Digi Bells Design Team Blog


Today I'm sharing my first GDT card for The Digi Bells Design Team Blog - I very excited to be joining them during January, February and March!

During my time as a GDT you'll be seeing weekly posts from me using Elisabeth Bell digis and stamps and this is the first of my inspiration cards.  It also appears on the Digi Bells Design Team Blog here.

I've used a beautiful digi stamp from Elisabeth Bell called 'Em Jay' you can find it here on the website.

The papers and gems I've used are from Craft Creations and I've used some Card Candi from Craftwork Cards to finish the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...