Pages

Monday 9 January 2017

Inspiration Post for Crafty Sentiments Designs


Today it's my turn to share a card on the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog.  The post on the blog is here.

I've made a card using the beautiful 'Isobel - Thinking of Spring' stamp which you can find here on the website.

I coloured the stamped image using Promarkers and used papers from a magazine cover gift pad.

I've finished the card with a Craftwork Cards sentiment, some red gems and a die cut flower.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Glitter'n'Sparkle Challenge - 'anything goes'
Crafting When We Can Challenge - 'anything goes'
Creative Craft Corner - 'anything goes'
Seize the Birthday - 'anything goes'
Passion for Promarkers - 'anything goes'

6 comments:

  1. Another really pretty card Helen. I love the sweet image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable Helen. Love the cheery look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card, love the colours. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cute, loving the image and your colour scheme.
    Thanks for joining us over at Glitter 'N' Sparkle.
    Jean DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helen, this is absolutely adorable! Your coloring is superb and all the papers and layers are perfect with this girl. Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaaaaah such a cutie!!!!
    Lovey image and I love your coloring!
    Thanks for playing along over at CreativeCornerChallenges.
    X Linda DT-CCC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...