Pages

Saturday 14 January 2017

Inspiration Post for Crafty Sentiments Designs - 60's Fashion


It was my turn to share a tutorial on the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog today and this is my card.  You can find the step by step photo tutorial here on the inspiration blog.

I've used the '60's Fashion' stamp which you can find here on the Crafty Sentiments Designs website.

I've coloured the stamped image with Promarkers and used paper from Craft Creations.

Here's a side view of the card:

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tutorial this is a very pretty card Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that image Helen and great colouring. Super card design. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi admin,
    I read your blog, its really awesome,
    I am seeing that your web. I have also a site related to you.
    Web design has come a long way since it's inception in the early nineties. It has been a long, eventful journey to get where it is today. In fact the whole story of web design has been about people power, demand and ingenuity that is probably beyond compare in the whole of human history.
    creative branding ideas
    Your regards
    Alfaj Ripon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...