Pages

Sunday 15 January 2017

Mid-Month Reminder Card for Craftyhazenut's Christmas Challenge Extra


Today I'm sharing my mid-month challenge reminder card for Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.  Our challenges are always 'anything goes' as long as it's a Christmas project - you can find details of this month's challenge here in the original challenge post and see all the mid-month inspiration here.

For my card, I've used two of the images from the 'Festive Friends' Irresistible Images pack from LC Designs - you can find it here on their website.

I've decoupaged by elephant but cutting the image out of the second topper I used - you can see this more clearly in the photo below:


The paper I've used is from Craft Creations and the sentiment is a peel off sticker.

1 comment:

  1. Awww . . . super cute! And I love the dimension on the elephant; it looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...