Pages

Thursday 5 January 2017

New Cardz 4 Galz Challenge - ATCs


It's time for our first challenge of the year on the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge Blog and this time we would like to see some ATCs from you!  All the details about the challenge plus lots of inspiration from the Design Team can be found here on the challenge blog.

I haven't made any ATCs for a long time so I enjoyed making these!


The papers I used are little pieces from my paper scraps box - ATCs are a great way to use them up!

I'd like to enter my ATCs in the following challenges:

In the Pink - 'anything goes'
4 Crafty Chicks - 'scrap paper'
Crafty Creations Challenge - 'anything goes'

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful ATC Cards Helen. I've never made any of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, like these and pretty colors, thanks for playing our challenge 4 Crafty Chicks.
    Leanne DT/4CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely ATCs Helen , They are fun to make and as you say great for using up all the scraps .Love the colours that you have used. J

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful ATCs...Love each one of them..Thank you so much for playing with us at Crafty Creations Challenge. Hugs xx Deepti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Helen, this is a gorgeous set of ATC's I love your pink and grey colour scheme. Thank you for joining in the fun this time at In The Pink.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...