Pages

Tuesday 3 January 2017

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Up, Up and Away


We're back with the first challenge of the year on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog and our theme this week is 'up, up and away'.  All the details can be found here on the challenge blog.

I've used the new 'Super Swirlies 2' paper pack from LC Designs which is here on their website.

The pack contains toppers and matching papers.  I used two of the toppers so I could decoupage the larger two balloons.


I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'
Get Creative Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
Love to Craft Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'

4 comments:

  1. What a great card! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Thank you for joining us at Love To Craft Challenge Blog!
    ~DT Sherry x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Beautiful card. I love those kewt hot-air balloons! Thanks for sharing at Get Creative and hope to see you again. Good luck.
    - Khushboo Gandhi, DT
    http://snowflakesandlilies.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...