Pages

Thursday 5 January 2017

New Cute Card Thursday Challenge - What's New?


A new challenge started today on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'what's new?'  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is:

https://whimsystamps.com/

Card Recipe:

Sketchy Images Cat Stamp from LC Designs (my something new) coloured with Promarkers
Pink and Blue paper pack from LC Designs (my other something new)
navy blue paper from The Paper Cellar

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:    

Craft Rocket Challenge - 'something new' (my stamp and paper)
Creative Knockouts - 'anything goes'
Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'something new' (my stamp and paper)
Crafty Gals Corner - 'use something new' (my stamp and paper)
Paradise of Stamps - 'anything goes'

5 comments:

  1. Great card!
    Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges. Good luck.
    Bye,Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it is so sweet, gorgeous papers and such a sweet image.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute kitty card! I love cats! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges this week. Be sure to join us next week too!
    Blessings,
    CGC DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, Claire DTx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love cats and this one is super cute! They are nice and friendly well mine are when they aren't being cranky...LOL. Awesome papers, loving your clean lines. Thank you so much for playing with us at Creative Knockouts Anything Goes Challenge. Good luck!

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...