Pages

Thursday 5 January 2017

New Daisy Chain Challenge - Add Some Sparkle


It's time for the first challenge of the year on the Daisy Chain Challenges Blog and this month we'd like you to 'add some sparkle'.  All the details are here on the challenge blog.

Card Recipe

'Little Birds' Irresistible Image pack from LC Designs
sentiment from LC Designs
Sparkle Glitter Film from LC Designs (applied over red paper and used as a layer behind the image
paper and gems from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Let's Craft and Create - 'things with wings'
Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image and fits in perfectly with the backing paper. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I REALLY love this image, and have to look into this because I keep telling you this. Your card is just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the rustic feel of that paper and I think it goes so well with this pretty image. Nice sparkle too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and lovely card! Love the image and country vibe of this. Thanks for joining us at Let's Craft and Create
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful image and I love this red colour :) Thank you for joining us at Let's Craft and Create! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...