Pages

Thursday 12 January 2017

New from Digital Delights - Don't Make Me Whine!


It's time for Team 2 to share some inspiration on the Digital Delights Blog using the new January release digi stamps.

I've used the 'Don't Make Me Whine' set for my card - you can find it here on the Digital Delights website.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used paper from Craft Creations for my card.  I die cut the image and the mat using a label die from Spellbinders.

You can more inspiration using all the January new releases here and here on the blog.

Here are the rest of the releases:


2 comments:

  1. Adorable image Helen and great paper to go along with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring of the image is perfection, Helen, and goes so well with your paper choice and over all design. Great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...